"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."
During Relief Society we were asked the following question. Do I sometimes complain about my blessings? My thought was "Unfortunately Yes!" How many times have I complained about the food I have to eat when there are people in the world who have nothing to eat? How many times have I complained about lack of rain when there are those back East who have too much water. Living in a desert does have it's advantages. How many times have I complained about my home, my clothing, my car? There are people in the world with no home, no clothing, no car. I am very blessed. I need to rejoice for that which I have instead of complain for that which I have not.
So here is my first gratitude. I am grateful for 19 grand children. I an so grateful for that deep abiding love I have for each of those children. Thanks for letting me be a part of your lives. Love ya kids!
4 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment