Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tender Mercy 5

So hard to decide what was the best part of today.  Some very enjoyable things happened.  My class sang Christmas carols, I played my guitar for them, my students made me laugh, we had fun reading, the kids could hardly wait to take a test on the computer, one boy wanted to miss recess just to retake his test, and the kids were actually enjoying learning how to use calulators.

But I would have to say the very best tender mercy was laundry.  Does laundry seem like a strange choice for a tender mercy?  Who would be happy to do laundry?  Well, not to many.  However, I found it very enjoyable to be able to come home and find that several loads of laundry were finished and some folded.  I had thought my Saturday was going to be filled with washing, sorting, folding, and putting away.  Instead, I had one load to fold and about 3 loads to put away.  It was done in a flash.  Thanks again for being such a good helper David.

No comments: