I have a copy of a hymn that the choir sang at President Hinckley's funeral. How do I get it into my blog? Also how do I get a smaller picture of Dad and I up in the header of my blog? I opened one blog that had music playing. How do you do that? Jana, the writing in your header is larger. How do I make my text larger?
I am expermenting but I sure have a lot to learn



2 comments:
When you get the answers to those I would like to know! Love ya, Carolyn
I have a copy of a hymn that the choir sang at President Hinckley's funeral. How do I get it into my blog?
The music I have on my blog I found on another website www.playlist.com.
Also how do I get a smaller picture of Dad and I up in the header of my blog?
I created my header in a software program. Send me your picture and let me know what you want your header to look like and I make you one.
Post a Comment