I have been trying to figure out how to do digital scrap booking for free. This website lets you download all the stuff to scrapbook for free and then you have to pay to buy the book. I wish I knew how to put the digital scrapbook into my blog like Carolyn and Jana have with smilebox. I just don't know how to do it. But here is the website. There is a way to put music with the book but I couldn't do that either. (And they call me a computer specialist at my school.)
http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?user=0000000000020C60FC&album=0000000000020C62C0
4 months ago



2 comments:
Don't worry too much about it mom. I have to go to Les anytime I need something figured out. I can't even buy anything online without his help. He likes it because he knows he won't get a surprise gift (at least that way).
I'll show you a few things that I do when I come to visit when David comes home.
Post a Comment