Sunday, March 2, 2008

Easter


Who is coming for Easter?  If it is too wet, too cold, or two windy we are going to get the school gym so that we can eat there.  Right now as I look at the snow still piled on the ground I am having visions of colored eggs in the snow.  They would be easy to spot.  The other thing I see is mud to our knees as we hunt for eggs.  I realize that a lot can happen in three weeks but it just seems so early this year.  

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I am coming!! I guess I can bring Ted and the kids too. Love Ya - Carolyn

The Perkins Family said...

I asked Daniel last night if we were going to make it to Myton for Easter and He doesn't see how he could spare the time to go. So we won't be coming. But count us in for when David comes home. We are so excited!