We had a very good ward conference. President Willard was teaching us about 2 Nephi 25:26
"We talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."
We decided there was a natural progression in this scripture as we begin learning about Christ and just talking about Him. Then we learn something about Christ that touches us and we rejoice in what we have learned. Then we preach of Christ as we teach those things in FHE or in lessons at church. Next we prophesy as we feel promptings from the Holy Ghost. Then we begin writing about those spiritual experiences for ourselves and our children that they might learn what we have learned and we can remember what we have learned. I have decided that some lessons have taken me a long time to learn.



1 comment:
I just hope that I can learn those lessons before I mess up too badly.
Love you.
Post a Comment