| Notice my last blog would have been number 13. Now I don't know why but for some reason I can only post from my iPad once in a great while. But for some reason, and I will give the Lord the credit, The Lord allowed me to post #13 from my iPad. Strangely enough I am posting from my iPad again this morning but it is doing some strange things that I can't seem to change. It is indenting. It will not type all the way across the space. Now that I have put a picture in it will not let me see the bottom of my post. It will not let me scroll so I can't even type at the bottom any longer. It will no let me preview it. I can't even spell check so I hope I've spelled everything correctly. Now I either have to put the cart before the horse and put my tender mercy in here or let you draw your own conclusion. So I am going to let you draw your own conclusion. Well I posted and noticed it is cutting off the words. Strange but I don't know how to fix it. | |
| I was listening to some Christmas music when Away in the Manger was playing. As I listened I was wondering how families living through tragedies were going to even stand to hear Christmas music. That is when the third verse began to play. Tears began to flow freely. Be near me, Lord Jesus; I ask thee to stay Close by me forever, and love me, I pray. Bless all the dear children in thy tender care, And fit us for heaven, to live with thee there. | |



No comments:
Post a Comment